Tuesday, March 25, 2014

First entry

My name is Patrick ANDRIANARY. I come from Fianarantsoa, exactly in the place called Ambositra. However, I was born in Diego-Suarez. This later is the city where I have spent most of my time from my childhood, because I have grown up there.
Madagascar is an attractive country because of its friendly people and the existence of diverse plants, interesting places and different cultures.
Inside this biggest island of Indian Ocean, we can see many well-known national parks can be seen there, such as: Andasibe, Tsimbazaza, or Amber Mountain. This later is located in the northern of Madagascar.

In fact, I like the idea of environment protection. That is the reason I choose my topic which is entitled: “Flora of Diego”. Then I would like to make it known.

5 comments:

  1. Patrick, try to say a bit more about yourself and your blog theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Patrick! Waou i like so much your topic. Please Patrick could you tell me the reason why you choose "Flora of Diego" but NOT" Fauna of Diego".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Snyders! I'll tell the reasons of my choice.

      Delete
  3. Great job Patrick! howver,park should take an "s" because of "many"

    ReplyDelete